My Second Payment From CIAO

Posted by moneymaker | 9:47 AM | 1 comments »

Last month I just made an article regarding the payment of Ciao amounting to 45 dollars. Today I have receive another payment from them amounting to $69.92. This is the product of the 55 reviews that I have made in the site. I really love teh site. It is actually owned by Microsoft. I am just sad right now because they just have ended the promotion for $1 dollar per review, they only pay now 25 cents per review. But anyway not bad. My earnings are already good, I don't have the right to demand.lol..I attached my proof of payment here.


1 comments

  1. RH // July 9, 2012 at 7:27 PM  

    Hi, Nice post! Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Harry
    harry.roger10@gmail.com