Ciao is said to be a paid to review site.Actualy i am a member of teh site since July, but I did not try to even be active in the since I am not sure if the site is really paying. September came, and a lot of members of mylot posted a discussion about Ciao taht they have received their payment. So what i did is try the site, they might saying the truth. They used to pay 1 dollar per review and get bonuses when someone has rated your reviews. On my first month, I was able to make 30 reviews. Since they pay every 15th of the month,I expect payment last october 15, and luckily got $45.51 on my first month. With that good result, I decided to continue and make more reviews. Yesterday, i got my second payment, and its amounting to $68.92. I was really happy and contented with the site even they have change their offer from $1 per review to 25 cents for review. I will still continue making reviews. I highly recommend this site to all of you.


5 comments

  1. Cara mudah dapat uang // December 12, 2008 at 6:41 AM  

    hi friends can you teach me how to make a better review. thanks

  2. Online Mom // December 16, 2008 at 4:33 AM  

    Yup! me too! I just got paid once last November. I'm waiting for my payout now. Congratulations on receiving 100 dollars!! What's your nick in Ciao and mylot by the way? How did you find out about my other blog? I'm really not promoting it. I'm glad you found it though since I'll be posting my Ciao, mylot payouts there too.

    http://fedhz.com

  3. Online Mom // December 16, 2008 at 4:34 AM  

    Yup! me too! I just got paid once last November. I'm waiting for my payout now. Congratulations on receiving 100 dollars!! What's your nick in Ciao and mylot by the way? How did you find out about my other blog? I'm really not promoting it. I'm glad you found it though since I'll be posting my Ciao, mylot payouts there too.

    http://fedhz.com

  4. Anonymous // December 18, 2008 at 8:38 AM  

    Hey buddy I live in India and here Ciao India only pays through gift coupons which can be redeemed. Thats unfortunate for us in India.

  5. webriq // August 7, 2009 at 5:15 AM  

    iam came through your blog through my lot good to hear u earned 100$ can i know the exactly web site of it