Hello everyone!!It's been a long time that I was not able to update my blog. I have been very busy for quite sometime. I just want to share to you another best site that I have discovered. I regitered with the site last September 2008 but never been active wuth the said site since I don't know how does the site works. October came, when one member of a paid to post site, post a discussion about this site. He mentioned that he had been paid by the site. So I decided to visit the site and try my best to understand how does the site really work. It took me two days, to be familiar with the site. Not to forget, I am talking of Platinum Lounge. It is a paid to post site. It pays twice a month through paypal. There are lots of contests where you can join. Basically, you earn points in the site.Those points that you have earned has corresponding ranking. Those ranking has corresponding amount. It is very easy to earn in the site. You just have to be industrious in posting. Number of points vary from time to time. As what is written in the site,they give big points during weekends.I really appreciate the site. They are really legitimate. Let me share to you some proof of payments from the site.












3 comments

  1. Lina // January 29, 2009 at 8:28 AM  

    Hi,
    Platnum Lounge is pretty similar to mylot right?
    Or is it better than mylot?

    Can't really see yr pics...too small..
    How long have you started using PL already?
    Thanks.
    Rgds, Lina

  2. Deborah Katy // February 5, 2009 at 5:25 AM  

    I also like PL a lot. I just won the lottery there and became rank honor roll. I got so happy!

  3. itrade // July 23, 2009 at 7:23 AM  
    This comment has been removed by the author.