Searching for a best site online is really hard, we really do not know who to trust since many are scams online. I have been online for 3 months and I have joined different sites without even checking if the site is legitimate or not. I think 3/ 4 of those sites that I have joined turned to scam. Now I have realized and study all the sites that I am joining now. With this, I found a very good site that really pays. It is actually a paid to review site. You get 1 dollar for every review that you make and you get bonuses when someone has rated and commented to your review.Actually I am just new to the site, I have made around 122 reviews. I was able to get $45.51 on my first month. On my second month, I am expecting around 60 dollars in my account. I have attached my proof of payment here. If you want to know more about the site, feel free to contact me.


2 comments

  1. John // October 31, 2008 at 4:12 AM  

    Tell me more please!

  2. John // October 31, 2008 at 4:12 AM  

    Try out my blog www.jobsinplenty.blogspot.com