A best to paid to click sites. The minimum pay out is just for only $9.Once you have requested for payments, they pay 40 days from the day of request. But they really pay. I love this site. They pay through paypal and alertpay.






























http://www.cashmybux.com/?r=cashmybux1985

Cashmybux is one of the best sites in all bux sites. I have requested already for my payment to this site. I am just waiting it to be send it to my paypal account.



http://clixncash.com/index.php?p=1&ref=clickncash1985




Clixncash has the low minimum payout of all ptc sites. For alertpay, their minimum pay out is $1.02 and for paypal, they pay $.50, I have requested for payments for this site so many times.

a href="http://www.trusturbux.com/index.php?ref=trusturbux1985">

Trusturbux is a great site. It has a $3 for paypal and $5 for alertpay minimum pay out.At TrustUrBux, you get paid to click on ads and visit websites. The process is easy! You simply click a link and view a website for 30 seconds to earn money. You can earn even more by referring friends. You'll get paid up to $0.01 for each website you personally view and $0.004 (thats 40%) for each website your referrals view.





















2 comments

  1. HULYO // September 4, 2008 at 5:42 AM  

    nice work! keep it up!

  2. Unknown // September 14, 2008 at 4:24 AM  

    I have almost reached payout on clickin me but now im screwed they have now changed to a wire transfer system for payments and dropped alertpay... im not going to give the information requested and i heard the fees are expencive.